$420 per week
Available: 15th May, 2020
Set in a prime central location, this well-maintained three- bedroom home will instantly win you over with its’ mid-century character, flexible floorplan and enough space for the whole family to spread out and make their own.
– Three spacious bedrooms
– Retro kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Terrazzo bathroom with separate bath and toilet
– Huge backyard with undercover entertaining, both family and pet friendly
– Secure garage with additional off-street parking in driveway
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Split system air conditioning
– Solar panels to reduce your utility bills
– Mid-century architecture and homely decorative accents including open fireplaces and floorboards
– Soft and neutral colour palette to make your own
– North facing
Malvern is an enviable suburb with close proximity to prestigious schooling, a short commute to the CBD, local beaches, and just footsteps from countless brunch, wine bars and restaurant options on the popular Unley and King William Roads.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Exclusions: Open fireplaces
This property is available to view by appointment. Please contact the Property Manager to arrange a time.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Saturday 16 May