As New & Ready For You!
$530 per week
Available: 16th October 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
Clever design and quality construction come together in this stylish, as new home that’s definitely a cut above the rest.
– Three double bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Two sleek modern bathrooms (includes one ensuite)
– Gorgeous open plan kitchen with stone benches, glass splashbacks, dishwasher, gas cooktop plus handy access direct to the garage makes bringing in the shopping a breeze
– Sunny living area with timber floors and bi-fold doors to the alfresco entertaining area with opening louvre roof
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Security system & intercom
– Single garage (remote access)
– Low maintenance, landscaped courtyard sized garden with artificial lawn and automated irrigation
Conveniently close to seaside Glenelg’s many shops & cafe’s, Westfield Marion’s department stores and cinemas, The South Australian Aquatic Centre, quality schools and the tram for an easy trip into the city.
Pets: Small pet negotiable.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.