A Great Entertainer
$425 per week
Available: 6th December 2019
This charming property offers a great place to call home that’s just a hop, skip and a jump from the convenience of Marion domain.
– Two bedrooms plus a mezzanine study
– Large open plan living/dining/sunroom area with built in storage
– Kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooker
– Updated bathroom
– Polished timber floorboards
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
– Fantastic “outdoor room” entertaining area with built in bar and ceiling fans
– Generous shed
– Single garage (remote access) with workshop area
– Attractive, low maintenance grounds with wrap around verandah and gated parking space for a boat, caravan or extra cars
Only a short walk to Westfield Marion’s shops, cafe’s and cinemas, The state Aquatic Centre, Warradale train station as well as local schools while seaside Brighton is just a quick drive or bike ride away.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.