5:15PM - 5:30PM
Wednesday 15 January
Immaculate Home in Desirable Location – Lease term available to 28 September 2020
$660 per week
Available: 31st January 2020
Glenunga is one of the most sought after suburbs in Adelaide and for good reason. Located within walking distance to the fabulous Burnside Village shopping centre , good schools and the CBD.
– Large formal living room with gas heating
– Centrally located kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, glass splash backs, Smeg appliances including built in microwave oven and dishwasher.
– Loads of bench and storage space including pantry and double sink.
– Adjacent casual living / dining space
– Three bedrooms, master suite with glorious garden outlook and access via French doors.
– Large ensuite bathroom and walk in robes
– Bedrooms two and three are both of a good size and have built in robes
– Full family bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Third toilet with powder room
– Laundry room with ample storage
Other features include:
– Ducted r/c air conditioning
– Double garage with auto door vehicle
– Low maintenance gardens and paved courtyard
– Rain sensory Vergola
– Rain water plumbed to laundry
– Alarm system that can be monitored
– Artificial turf to rear garden areas
– Gorgeous Tasmanian Oak flooring to the casual living area
– Programmed garden irrigation
Pets: Negotiable on application.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.