Welcome to Elderberry House
$550 per week
Elderberry House is a hidden gem of the hills, a symmetrical cottage beautifully bound by its surrounds, and just 35-minutes from Adelaide’s lively city-centre…
– Five bedrooms all with built-in robes, master with ensuite and combustion fireplace
– Spacious kitchen with combustion fire, dishwasher, large stainless-steel gas-cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
– Main bathroom with classic claw bath, tessellated tiling, separate bath and toilet
– Return verandah wraps around the home – perfect to recline and sip your morning coffee whilst enjoying the panoramic views
– Undercover parking and shedding galore
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Stone walls, ornate fireplaces & 12ft-high ceilings
– 2 x 12,000 gallons of rainwater storage
– Fruit trees
– Chicken run
Bull Creek offers the unique luxury of living amongst the 16 acres of cascading paddocks and glistening creeks whilst still being able to jump in the car and arrive at the CBD within 35 minutes. In addition, you have close proximity to local shopping and dining amenities of Meadows and Mount Barker, plus wineries and quality schooling.
Pets: Outside pets negotiable on application
Water charges: Refill water tanks when needed at tenant cost
Exclusions: Open fireplaces, bore, workshop
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.