Large Family Home with Immense Appeal
$770 per week
Available: 30th October 2019
Gorgeous Bungalow privately located behind a large fence and surrounded by a pretty and established garden is this charming four bedroom home.
Situated on a tree lined street, within walking distance to the Big W shopping complex and Cross Road bowls as well as Cabra college, quality schools and public transport. It’s the perfect place to call home.
– Large formal lounge and dining rooms with built in book cases
– Warm polished timber flooring and ornate ceilings
– Ducted r/c air conditioning plus ceiling fans
– Open plan central living space adjacent kitchen area
– Modernised kitchen with gas cooktop, walk in pantry and Bosch dishwasher
– Four bedrooms, Master with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms two and three also boast built in robes
– Bedroom four could be the perfect home office
– Full family bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity
– Convenient second toilet
– Internal laundry with good storage
– Formal car entry with automatic gates
– Separate carport
– Garage with auto roller door plus work shed with power.
– Large established gardens with fabulous undercover raised deck entertaining area.
– Loads of lawn for the kids to play plus a cubby house
This home will tick all of your boxes.
Pets: Negotiable, upon application.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.