5:15PM - 5:35PM
Wednesday 17 April
Excellent Convenient Location.
$585 per week
Available: 26 April 2019
Charming red brick Bungalow.
– Four bedrooms, 3 with free standing robes.
– Formal lounge.
– Timber kitchen with gas cook top, double sink, and walk in pantry.
– Family room/dining with French doors into rear yard.
– Family bathroom with separate shower and toilet.
– Laundry with loads of cupboard space.
– Lovely gardens with fruit trees and vegetable garden beds.
– Workshop or rumpus room.
– Garden shed.
– Fully fence front yard with automatic gates.
– Single car port.
Other features include:
– 5Kw solar system for reduced electric bills.
– 4 split system air conditioners.
– High ceilings
– Timber flooring.
– Cellar (please note – not a dry cellar)
– Gas HWS.
Located perfectly close to local cafes, parks, public transport and some of South Australia’s leading schools.
Walk to CBD through Victoria Racecourse and have coffee on Hutt St, or walk to the local Dulwich Village shops. And just a few minutes’ drive away is the fabulous Burnside Village shopping centre, Norwood Parade and Unley Rd shopping and restaurants, Arkaba shopping centre and Trak Cinema on Greenhill Rd.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage and quarterly supply charge.
Exclusions: Combustion heater in lounge – gas heater in bedroom – old aircon unit in lounge are excluded from the lease.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.