Spacious Art Deco Townhouse Within Gated Group
$380 per week
Available: 14th February 2020
Art Deco style meets modern convenience at this spacious, renovated townhouse – securely located behind electric gates and amongst the well maintained, leafy grounds of “Everard Court”.
– Two large bedrooms (both with built in robes, main with balcony)
– Separate study looking out to the garden
– Lounge room with gas fire
– Large dining room
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Concealed european style laundry
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort
– Security system for added peace of mind
– Polished wooden floorboards, decorative windows and high ceilings with art deco plasterwork
– Private rear courtyard/entertaining area with deck, built in BBQ, bench seating and tool shed
– Single carport plus second off street carpark
Short walk to The Sunday Farmers Market at the Showgrounds, Ashford Private Hospital and Black Forest tram stop. Kurralta Park shopping Centre and Goodwood village are close by while the CBD is just a few minutes away.
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water supply charges and 8.45% share of group usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.