2:20PM - 2:40PM
Saturday 26 September
City Fringe, Easy Care
$440 per week
Available: 30th September 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
Situated in the beautiful Eastern suburbs, so close to Burnside Shopping precinct, The Parade Norwood, cinemas, restaurants, cafes, private schools, Glenunga International School, transport and parks.
– Large master bedroom, great built-in robes and doors leading to your own personal balcony
– 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– The central kitchen incorporates a breakfast bar, dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Sitting room set at the front of the home
– Dining looks upon the rear courtyard
– Undercover outdoor entertaining
– 2 way bathroom centralised upstairs with full size bath and separate shower
– 2nd toilet downstairs for guests
– Full size laundry
– Single carport with automatic roller door + 1 additional off street park
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.