1:30PM - 1:45PM
Saturday 10 August
Thoughtfully Designed with Handy Extras
$400 per week with solar power!
Available: 29th August 2019
Enjoy easy living in style and comfort with this thoughtfully designed courtyard home with lots of great extras.
– Two double bedrooms, main with built in robe and ceiling fan
– Open plan study area with built in desk and shelving
– Separate lounge
– Sunny kitchen/dining area with dishwasher, gas cooktop, excellent storage and garden outlook
– Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Lock up carport
– Private courtyard garden with entertaining deck/pergola
Additional benefits to enjoy
– Solar panels for electricity cost savings
– NBN connection
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Attractive bamboo flooring
Walk or ride along the Sturt River linear park trail to local parks and playgrounds as well as the Marion Outdoor Pool. Ascot Park primary school and Park Holme shopping centre are close by, as is Westfield Marion and seaside Glenelg.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Exclusions from tenancy: Security system
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.