A Warm Family Home full of Character & Charm
$400 per week
Available: 13th December 2019
Set in a prime central location, this three-bedroom family home will win you over instantly with its’ heart-warming character and charm.
– Master bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
– Main bathroom with freshly updated tiling and separate toilet
– Open kitchen/dining with plenty of cupboard space
– Study can be used as an additional living area/kids play room or teenage retreat
– Undercover verandah for all year round outdoor entertaining
– Expansive, low-maintenance backyard big enough for the whole family to enjoy on weekends and sunny afternoons
– Rear garage and garden shed
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– 1940’s character façade, decorative cornicing and ceiling roses
– Split system air conditioning
– Floating timber floors and newly installed carpet
– Freshly painted throughout
– Solar hot water panels
The location of this family home could not be more perfect being minutes from the amenities of Castle Plaza, quality schooling options and just footsteps Ascot Park train station and multiple bus stops whisk you directly the CBD.
Pets: Not permitted
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.