$470 per week
**PLEASE NOTE – there is LIMITED parking in nearby side streets. REGISTERING will enable us to book later inspections if needed. **PLEASE ARRIVE prior to the inspection start time as you will NOT be able to drive up the driveway.
This unique, purpose-built home is tucked away in a stunning natural bushland setting for those looking to enjoy complete privacy and a rural outlook whilst being a minutes to both Heathfield high & primary schools.
With an excellent supply of rainwater, the property also automatically switches over to mains. This property offers a unique way of life with Kangaroos, Koalas and an abundance of bird life that all call this property home.
– Natural light filled open plan kitchen and living with polished concrete flooring
– Lounge opening with sliding doors to the balcony to fully appreciate the views
– Kitchen with walk in pantry, ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and dishwasher
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioner and combustion fireplace in lounge room
– All bedrooms with ceiling fan and wool carpets
– Bedroom 1 & 2 with built in robes
– Bathroom features shower, toilet and heated towel rail
Additional benefits to enjoy
– Paved BBQ area
– Garden shed
– Veggie garden
– Gas hot water
– Garden shed
– Off street parking for 2 cars
With a beautiful views and stunning sunsets from most rooms of the house, come home to your own Private Retreat overlooking the Mark Oliphant Conservation Park. Only 10 minutes from the Stirling village, this is the perfect spot to get away from it all!
Pets: negotiable on application
Water charges: water usage & supply charges apply
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Wednesday 12 February