10:30AM - 10:50AM
Wednesday 17 July
11:15AM - 11:30AM
Saturday 20 July
It doesn’t get much more Malvern than this…
Price: $900 per week
This 1930’s built bungalow affords the modern family two levels of charm and space in a locale to match.
– Robust architraves and lofty ceilings, the original home extends a warm welcome before making you feel right at home.
– 5 Bedrooms.
– Roomy master bedroom boasting built-in robes and an ensuite.
– Formal lounge or 6th bedroom.
– New kitchen boasting, timber-floored a large walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances. This versatile space has enough space for a dining table.
– Beyond the beauty of the original home sits the extension boasting more of that free-roaming space and views of the paved alfresco entertaining area and heated pool of the rear yard a combustion heater and hardwood floors give this light-filled space extra warmth and style.
– The spiral staircase leads onto two more bedrooms and a terrace balcony.
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Polished floorboards throughout living areas
– New light fittings throughout
– Carport and huge shed/workshop at rear
– Great use of space – linen closets and built-in robes throughout, plus ceiling storage to shed
– Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Electric heating to chlorinated pool
– Two-storey cubby house to rear yard
– Foxtel provisions to multiple rooms
– Highly secure – fully alarmed
– Built-in wine rack to kitchen pantry
– Automated watering to front yard
Just metres from Concordia College and Zoned for Unley High School and close to the likes of Scotch and Mercedes Colleges.
Pets: Pets allowed, must have good references
Water charges: All water usage & supply charges apply
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest, so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.