1:00PM - 1:15PM
Friday 09 August
Immaculately Presented & Desirably Located
$750 per week
Available: 6th September 2019
Immaculately presented and desirably located, this return verandah character home overlooking Sandison Reserve offers an adaptable layout with a comfortable flow from inside to out.
– Four bedrooms (or use one as a formal dining room)
– Separate formal lounge (or possible fifth bedrooms)
– Family/meals area with French doors to the side patio and garden
– Modern classic white kitchen with large walk in pantry and Miele appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Modern bathroom plus separate guest toilet
– Large, fitted out laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling plus ceiling fans
– Built in robes
– Security system
– Krix sound system
– High ceilings, feature fireplaces and lead light windows
– All weather outdoor entertaining area at the rear, side courtyard and wrap around front verandah with park outlook
– Easy care established gardens
– Double length lock up carport and shed
There’s plenty of room to play over the road at Sandison Reserve with a playground, tennis courts and grassy open spaces. The bay to city tram, Glenelg’s many shops, cafes, cinemas and gyms are just a short walk away, as are local schools and the beach.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Exclusions from tenancy: Small shed and fireplaces are not for tenant use
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.