Blue Ribbon Location!
$450 per week
Available: 22nd September 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
Set on a very private allotment of approximately 2200sqm, this well presented double brick home is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of renters. Minutes from beautiful Stirling and Aldgate Villages and within the catchment zone for the sought-after Stirling East Primary School.
Features of this property include:
– 3 double bedrooms, master with walk in robe / dressing room with modern ensuite and 2 with built in robes
– Full main bathroom
– A generously proportioned lounge room offering slow-combustion heating and reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning unit with double doors leading to the rear patio area
– Well equipped kitchen with quality appliances, granite look benchtops, pantry, double sink, ceramic cooktop, under bench oven and dishwasher overlooking
– meals area / second living area with double doors to the alfresco outdoor entertaining area
– High raked ceilings and large picture windows overlooking the rear gardens
– Double carport with built in work bench and shelving
– plenty of room for car parking
– room for a vegetable garden
– Partially fenced
Pets: Pets Negotiable
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.