$340 per week
Available: 25th May, 2020
With the ease of a unit but space of a larger home, this renovated maisonette offers the best of both worlds with plenty of space to entertain.
– Two spacious bedrooms, the large main with built in robe and direct access to the bathroom
– Separate lounge and dining areas
– Central kitchen with gas cooker and plenty of cupboard space
– Three-way bathroom with separate bath and toilet
– Undercover side courtyard/entertaining area
– Easy care front and rear gardens
– Secure lock-up carport
Other features include:
– New wood look flooring throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
– Roller shutters for additional privacy and temperature control
– Garden shed
Quietly situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, conveniently close to the popular walks of Thorndon Park and Black Hill Conservation Park as well as the quality schooling of Charles Campbell and St Ignatius’ Colleges. Newton Shopping Complex and Paradise Interchange are also just minutes away.
Water charges: Usage and supply charges
This property is available to view by appointment. Please contact the Property Manager to arrange a time.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.