Lots of Space to Play!
$460 per week
Available: 21st January 2020
Recently renovated, this stylish home offers an inviting, warm interior and a back yard with plenty of room to entertain or play
– Three bedrooms (all with built in robes)
– Modern galley kitchen with gas cooktop, glass splashback and meals area
– Separate lounge with gas heater
– Tidy bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
– Well designed, renovated laundry
– Polished timber floorboards
– Ceiling fans
– Large all weather outdoor entertaining area overlooking the generous family and pet friendly back yard
– Single carport with drive through access to the single garage/workshop
– 6×3 metre shed
– Modern façade with decked verandah
Conveniently close to Westfield Marion’s department stores, cinemas and specialty shops, the State Aquatic Centre, seaside Glenelg’s entertainment precinct as well as a range of quality primary and high schools.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.