Move In & Enjoy
$515 per week
Available: 27th March, 2020
Live a laidback hills lifestyle in this quintessential solid-brick home perched among the gum trees. Meticulously maintained and tastefully refurbished on a huge allotment to spread out on, this four-bedroom abode is ready to embrace its new family…
– Master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe, additional two bedrooms with built-ins
– Flexible floor plan with a 4th bedroom that can easily be transformed into a study, work space or additional living area for family functionality
– Brand-new kitchen with stainless steel appliances dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– Sparkling, renovated and centrally located main bathroom
– Undercover alfresco, a perfect location to entertain and take in the thriving garden and array of fruit trees
– Plenty of off-street parking with two double garages, two carports a long driveway
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Split system air conditioning, cosy combustion and gas heating
– Freshly painted with new carpet
– Generous windows bask the home in ample natural light
Bridgewater offers the unique luxury of living amongst the cascading trees and walking trails whilst still being able to jump in the car and arrive at the CBD within twenty minutes. In addition, you have close proximity to the amenities of Stirling Village, Burnside Shopping Centre and quality schooling including Bridgewater Primary, Aldgate Primary & zoning to the reputable Heathfield High School… It really is impossible not to fall in love with this quintessential hills home and its’ perfect location!
Pets: Negotiable on application
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage charges apply
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.