$540 per week
Lease Term: 6 Months (Negotiable)
This beautiful four-bedroom abode situated on 900sqm of leafy land is the perfect setting for the whole family to relax into and make your own. A perfect balance of a traditional façade with plenty of space, a flexible floorplan and glistening swimming pool… 49 Kent Street is calling your name!
– Dual living areas for family functionality plus an outdoor retreat that can be used as a 4th bedroom, home office or gym
– Family-sized kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
– Two centrally located bathrooms – one featuring separate full-sized bath
– Undercover patio with ceiling fan overlooking the irrigated garden full of fruit trees and a sparkling swimming pool, perfect for year-round entertaining
– Triple undercover tandem carport plus additional driveway parking behind front gates
– Extra room in garage for workshop space
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas wall heater
– Beautiful decorative accents throughout including ornamental fireplaces, timber floorboards and bay windows
– Plenty of natural light throughout the home
– Huge garden shed
Hawthorn is a beautiful suburb full of heritage, and conveniently located just footsteps from the local brunch spots such as Local Crowd, Bond & Lane, The Little Fig & Middle Store. Public transport on your doorstep will have you at work in the CBD or shopping, wining & dining on King William Road all in a matter of minutes. Quality schooling including Scotch College, Westbourne Park Primary (zoned) and Unley High (zoned) and Mitcham High Schools are also closeby.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage charges apply
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Monday 03 August