11:00AM - 11:15AM
Saturday 07 December
Big & Beautiful
$950 per week
Available: 10th January 2019
Big & Beautiful, this renovated character villa with it’s fresh white interior, grand rooms, versatile layout, and modern comforts is an impressive residence with an enviable beachside lifestyle.
– Four large bedrooms plus study or fifth bedroom
– Formal lounge with substantial bay window and feature fireplace
– Relaxed family/meals area with garden outlook
– Quality kitchen with granite bench tops, dishwasher and induction cooking
– Three bathrooms (including the recently added ensuite)
– All weather outdoor entertaining area complete with cafe blinds and outdoor kitchen
– Family friendly landscaped grounds (lawn mowing service included)
– Raised and irrigated veggie garden
– Double length lock up carport, gated driveway (remote access) plus a double garage with rear access
Additional benefits to enjoy
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Gas heater
– Ceiling fans
– Built in robes
– Decorative plasterwork, lead light windows and high ceilings
– Polished floorboards
Short walk to Glenelg beach and foreshore walkway. Local shops and cafe’s are nearby on Broadway, with Jetty road’s buzzing shopping and entertainment precinct also within easy reach. A range of quality schools are close by, including sought after Brighton Secondary.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.