Bungalow with Studio & Solar Panels
$450 per week
Available: 24th July 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
Perfectly located and only a 2 minute walk to O’Connell Street and all the many trendy cafes and restaurants.
Flexible accommodation offering 2 bedrooms & two living areas plus a recently updated bathroom under the main roof. The Studio at the back of the property has a bathroom, toilet and laundry facilities – note; only cold water tap.
– Self-contained studio with separate entry, perfect for children’s retreat or home office
– Master bedroom has a decorative fireplace and generous built in robes
– High ceilings throughout the home add to a feeling of spaciousness
– Original leadlight adorns many of the windows adding to the authenticity of the era
– Polished Oregon floor boards
– Fireplace to the living room
– Glorious atrium shape glassed sun room/meals area
– Open plan kitchen with dishwasher & gas stove
– Ceiling fans to the bedrooms
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Solar panels
– Compact courtyard garden
Imagine sitting next to the fire in the winter with your favourite beverage, or enjoying the glorious sunshine pouring into the atrium shaped meals area.
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Water: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
Gardening: Tenant responsibility for front, side & rear areas – owner will arrange annual prune
Laundry Facilities: Only in the Studio and only cold water tap available
Exclusions: Fireplaces are decorative
Inclusions: Combustion heater can be used by tenant
Please note: There is very limited space in the driveway, only for an extra small vehicle or motor bike would fit. A normal size car would not fit. Upon request to the council and at a cost, you can apply for resident off Street parking.
This lovely home has retained the heritage feel and look of the 1920s but with all the mod cons of current times.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.