Style, Quality, Value
$420 per week
Available: 11th December 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
This home offers a lifestyle, only minutes to shopping and a short drive to local walking trails. You will be close to Athelstone, Paradise and Charles Campbell schools and also minutes from St Ignatius College.
– Huge casual open plan living with direct access through to your outdoor entertaining
– Kitchen with gas hot plates, electric oven, breakfast bar and pura-tap
– Lovely master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and bay window
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have built-in robes
– Main bathroom and separate toilet
– Large laundry with shelving
– Spacious undercover entertaining area with quality roller blinds – Low maintenance gardens
– Sliding doors also opens to the side courtyard
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Floating timber floors
– Drive through the electric gates to the garage with remote roller door, and direct access to the home. Secure front and rear yards
– Fully fenced yards both front and back
– Established fruit trees and a garden shed
All of this is positioned in a family friendly environment with excellent shopping at Newton.
Boasting a warm and inviting feel, this property is the perfect space for you to add your own personal style and flair to make it your own.
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.