Fabulous Two Bedroom Homette with Private Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens. (one of a group of three only)
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
A great lifestyle and amenities all within walking distance from your new home!!
– Spacious light filled neutral decor.
– High ceilings and solid walls.
– Floor to ceiling front windows with views to your own private enclosed front garden.
– Beautiful polished timber floors throughout.
-Two spacious bedrooms, main with as new BIR.
– Ceiling fans in both bedrooms.
– Second bedroom is alternatively a great home office with full size windows, excellent natural light and garden views.
– High quality window treatments of neutral block out blinds and curtains.
– Large open living area.
– Renovated kitchen with large eating counter, new upright cooker and direct access to rear garden courtyard.
– New split system airconditioner.
– Completely enclosed private and secure front garden as well as the spacious rear garden and courtyard – perfect for the BBQ and outdoor eating.
– The rear garden includes a mature lemon and orange tree as well as lockable shed for bikes and bits.
– Own private direct access front carport, secured behind high brush fencing and double gates.
This recently upgraded, private and secure homette is located in a quiet tree lined street in upper Magill. Close to transport of B10 bus in a go zone, Uni SA Magill campus, Magill Primary School and the reinvigorated Magill Village centre with its upgraded 7 days Romeo Foodland supermarket, 7 day Magill Medical Practice, Tower Hotel as well as numerous cafes and restaurants. The renowned Morialta Conservation Park and its fabulous hiking trails and water falls is 5 minutes away.
Available long term.
PetsL Sorry no pets allowed.
Waters charges: No water charges to tenants.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.