$830 per week
Available: 6th March, 2020
This beautiful home is the perfect setting for a family of any size to relax into and make their own. Privately nestled in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac the three-bedroom abode is a classic all-in-one, offering exceptional value with a desirably spacious and flexible floorplan.
– Grand master suite with generous walk-in robe and ensuite
– Chef’s kitchen with butler’s pantry, Caesarstone benchtops, SMEG appliances including 900m gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher
– Flexible floorplan offers 3-4 bedrooms with dual living areas
– Incredible main bathroom with stand-alone bath and floor-to-ceiling tiling
– Stunning undercover entertaining area with built-in kitchen overlooking the perfectly manicured backyard, something for the whole family to enjoy
– Secure double garage with internal access, plus further off-street parking
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– 3m high ceilings and large windows bask the home in natural light
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Victorian Ash solid timber flooring and plush carpeted bedrooms
– Plenty of storage throughout
– Alarm system, electric gates and video intercom for ultimate privacy
Kingswood is an enviably prestigious suburb with close proximity to respected schooling, a short commute to the CBD, a plethora of local walking trails, reserves, wetlands and just footsteps from countless boutique eateries on prevalent King William Road.
Pets: Negotiable on application
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Tuesday 11 February