12:30PM - 12:50PM
Monday 03 February
The Best of Burnside
$900 per week
Available: 7th February, 2020
On the enviable high side of the street, a sleek rendered façade conceals the heart of all your modern family dreams, with a big block, swimming pool and ticket to prestigious local schools to boot…
– Four bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite with under floor heating
– Gourmet kitchen with neutral palette, freestanding double oven, stone benchtops and Asko dishwasher
– Adaptable floorplan with a study that could double as a fifth bedroom should your family grow
– Solar heated pool adds a bit of Bali holiday to your Burnside
– Beautifully landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
– Double undercroft garage with remote roller entry
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and cosy gas fire in formal lounge
– Porcelain and Oak flooring
– Storage galore with huge linen press and built-in robes throughout
– Fully alarmed
– Balcony views
This home could not be more perfectly located with public transport at your doorstep, just minutes from the CBD, gully walks, plus every amenity you could desire at the upmarket Burnside Village Shopping. If prestigious schools are what you desire then this postcode is your ticket to Burnside Primary School and Glenunga International High School. What more could you want!
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage above 100kL/a
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.