Cute C1920 Colonial Stone Cottage.
$335 per week
Available: 29th November 2019
This unique and rare colonial style cottage which is situated close to shops, cafes and schools and all other facilities.
– Large master bedroom with access to full length front verandah. Exposed stone walls for character.
– Open modern galley kitchen with gas cooking
– Living and meals are has wood combustion heater with floor to ceiling windows providing plenty of natural light
– Timber Floorboards.
– Raked Ceilings for extra character
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Studio or 2nd bedroom
– Updated bathroom
– 2 toilets
– Beautifully landscaped yards with plenty of open space and off street parking.
Perfectly positioned on a flat block in a quiet pocket amongst modern homes. Just a 3-minute drive from Littlehampton Marketplace and Primary School. Just 20 minutes’ drive from the Tollgate.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage and quarterly supply charge.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.