Large, Light & Airy – Secure
$310 per week
Available: 13th December 2019
Perfectly located in popular Hazelwood Park, this property allows for Eastern Suburbs living away from the hustle and bustle. Sitting amongst prestigious Eastern Suburbs homes, this upstairs unit is within walking distance to Wood Reserve, public transport, Hazelwood Park Swimming Centre, local shops and gyms.
– Secure entry for 2 occupants of the group only
– Huge living area with floating floors and private balcony looking over the tree tops
– Dining area leads from the kitchen
– Sparkling, spacious kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and bench space
– Large master bedroom with extensive built-in robes
– 2nd small bedroom with built-in robes
– Updated bathroom with shower over bath
– Front loader washing machine will be provided in the kitchen
– Single carport
– Neutral colours, wood venetians, down lights
– Lots of natural light
– Gas instant hot water service
– Split system air conditioning
Just up the road is Burnside Village. Head inside for your specialty small goods to cook up a feast for the family, or simply enjoy a lazy afternoon at one of the many restaurants in the area.
On the weekends, make your way over to St Georges Bakehouse to enjoy a morning coffee and cake. If you are feeling energetic make your way up to the picturesque Waterfall Gully and tackle the walk to Mount Lofty.
Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water supply charges & 1/5 share of group usage.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.