12:00PM - 12:30PM
Saturday 20 July
Lose Yourself in Lynton
$780 per week
**WE ARE CURRENTLY PROCESSING MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR THE PROPERTY**
Hidden from the world via a long private driveway and looking across the treetops all the way to the city lights, this large family home offers an escape with surprising spaces to enjoy both inside and out.
– Five bedrooms (main with walk in robes and a dressing room or retreat)
– Four bathrooms (includes ensuite)
– Three spacious living areas, all with large picture windows and garden outlook
– Study nook
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, walk in pantry and adjacent dining space
– Wrap around balcony and entertaining area – a perfect spot for enjoying views of the established terraced garden and sunsets across the Adelaide plains
– Swimming pool with diving board and entertaining terrace
– Carport parking for three plus triple garage/workshop and plenty of space for visitor parking
Additional benefits to enjoy
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
– Wood combustion fire
– Excellent built in storage
– Huge rainwater tanks fed to the garden and home
– Regular pool & garden maintenance service included
Just metres from the bus stop to the city, while conveniently close to Scotch and Mercedes colleges. Mitcham Square and Pasadena Green shopping centres are nearby, while the CBD is just 7km or around 12 minutes away.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.