Art Deco Treasure!
$500 per week
Available: 7th August 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
This re-booted Art Deco treasure provides the absolute best of Hills living. Perched on large allotment offering a tranquil privacy like no other, recline and take a sip of your morning coffee while breathing the fresh air and taking in the captivating views. It really is a lifestyle like no other!
– Three sizeable bedrooms, master with built-ins
– Country-style kitchen with double dishwasher & plenty of cupboard space
– Beautifully updated bathrooms with matte black tapware, feature tiling and frameless shower in main bathroom
– Beautifully presented gardens with open spaces, established plantings and rainwater tank
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Split reverse cycle air conditioning and cosy combustion fire
– Recently re-wired, re-plumbed and freshly painted throughout
– Beautiful decorative accents throughout including polished Jarrah floors
– Underground cellar
The Adelaide Hills offers the unique luxury of living amongst the cascading trees and flourishing countryside. Just a 5-minute stroll from the heart of Stirling whilst still being able to jump in the car and arrive at the CBD within 20 minutes via the expressway. Impossible not to fall in love with this perfect home and its’ perfect location!
Pets: Negotiable on application.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.