Breathe in the Serenity
$530 per week with Solar Power
Available: 30th December 2019
Situated amongst the leafy trees at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this solid family home gives you the freedom to spread out, whilst offering exceptional value and every modern creature comfort to be desired…
– Flexible floorplan with up to five spacious bedrooms, most featuring built in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Open-plan modern kitchen with shaker-style cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher and induction cooktop
– Crisp main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Dual living areas, main with built-in entertainment unit
– Secure carport with automatic roller door and additional off-street parking
– Undercover entertaining area overlooking the large and luscious fully irrigated backyard with veggie patch and peach trees for the whole family to enjoy
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– 2kW solar system with a high 50c feed-in tariff for sliced electricity bills
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning and gas heating
– New carpets and beautiful bamboo flooring
– Garden shed
Short walk to Aberfoyle Park primary and high schools as well as beautiful Thalassa Park with it’s walking trails, hilltop views, nature playground and picnic grounds. The Hub shopping centre’s supermarkets, restaurants, specialty stores and gyms are also conveniently close by.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.