$550 per week
Available: 29th May, 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
With Beaumont Common on your doorstep, a double-brick façade conceals the heart of all your family home dreams, with a big block, flexible floorplan and ticket to prestigious local schools to boot…
– Four spacious bedrooms, three of which boast built-in closets
– Updated kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– Adaptable floorplan with a study that could double as a fifth bedroom should your family grow
– Multiple spacious living areas
– Peaceful and serene gardens, the perfect location to unwind and spend time with your family
– Undercover carport plus additional off-street parking in driveway
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Two reverse cycle split system air conditioning units
– Gas heating in lounge
– Ample storage throughout
– 2.7m lofty ceilings
– Storage shed/workshop
This home could not be more perfectly located with public transport at your doorstep, just minutes from the CBD, gully walks, plus every amenity you could desire at the upmarket Burnside Village Shopping. If prestigious schools are what you desire then this postcode is your ticket to Linden Park and Burnside Primary and Glenunga International High School. What more could you want!
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Exclusions: Heater in study
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
Thursday 18 June