$700 – 750 per week
This luxurious brand-new three-bedroom family home, built by HIA Award-Winning Builders Creative Structures, is now available to rent in Brighton.
Perfectly positioned between Brighton beach & Westfield Marion, this home offers an easy-care lifestyle in an enviable location.
– Zoned to Brighton Primary School & Highschool
– Close to public transport
– Walking distance to cafes, parks and sporting centres
The superb floor plan is highly versatile and proudly features:
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, large walk-in-robe and well-appointed ensuite
– Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
– 3-way main bathroom with free-standing bathtub and shower
– A generous open plan kitchen/meals/family room & a 2nd living space upstairs
– Entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops & Smeg appliances
– Huge butler’s pantry with convenient access to garage
Other features to enjoy:
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Alarm system
– Double automatic garage with internal access
– Irrigated landscaped front & rear gardens
– Alfresco area with mains gas point
– An abundance of storage space throughout
– NBN ready
Pets: Pets considered on application with references
Water charges: all water usage & supply charges apply
We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.