10:00AM - 10:15AM
Saturday 21 September
Coastal living & lifestyle Combined.
$820 per week
Available: 31st October 2019
Brand new two storey home a stone’s throw away from the beach.
– Impressive large entry.
– 3 large bedrooms.
– Master with walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity.
– Built in wardrobes to 2nd and 3rd bedroom.
– Study knook.
– Formal lounge with timber floors or 4th bedroom.
– Open plan light filled family room with by fold doors opening into the al fresco area.
– Stunning gourmet chef’s kitchen with 90cm gas cooktop, dishwasher, ceaser stone, ample cupboard space plus butler’s pantry.
– Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet.
– Separate toilet with powder room.
– Laundry with loads of cupboards and third shower.
– Al fresco area.
– Double garage with automatic roller door.
– High ceilings.
– Linen cupboards.
– Heat lamps.
– Quality fittings and appliances.
– Alarm system.
– 4 x Split system air conditioners.
– Double vanity to ensuite.
– Low maintenance gardens.
Pets: Negotiable, must have very good references
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage and quarterly supply charge.
Superbly located to the delights of beach side living, cafes, Grange pier and all in walking distances. Close to all facilities, public transport, train station, Grange Primary School, Convenience Store, Henley Square, West Lakes Shopping Centre and cinema complex. 3-minute walk to the beach.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.