2:00PM - 2:30PM
Friday 29 May
Tranquil location with stunning renovated home
$675 per week
Available: 2nd June 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
Perfectly situated in a highly sought after location at the end of Pitcairn Avenue adjacent to the walking trails through to the Waite Institute. Only minutes to quality schooling and the fabulous shopping of Burnside Village, Mitcham Square or the Unley Road precinct.
The home has recently undergone a modern transformation throughout offering quality family accommodation.
– Large open plan living space with gleaming timber flooring
– Central to this is an amazing kitchen boasting a large island bench with breakfast bar for dining on the run
– Stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas hot plates, canopy range hood and dishwasher
– Second living space could be a formal dining room, or home theatre room
– Four spacious bedrooms, three boasting built in robes
– Stunning new bathroom with a neutral decor, seamless glass shower, bath, vanity and toilet
– Second bathroom features a full bath with shower and toilet
– Ducted RC air conditioning throughout
– Double carport with lockable gated entry
– Established low maintenance garden with paved area for al fresco entertaining
– Alarm system
A gorgeous family home with a flexible floor plan – a place to call home
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.