Elegant and Charming Townhouse
$500 per week
This beautiful blue-stone fronted Townhouse is the perfect setting for a family of any size to relax into and make their own. Nestled at the end of a quiet, leafy street facing a reserve the three-bedroom abode is a classic all-in-one, offering charm, character and space with a modern twist.
– Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Master bedroom boasts walk in robe and private balcony
– Updated main bathroom with separate bath, toilet and direct access to master
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
– Dining room opens out onto serene paved courtyard, perfect for those long summer afternoon BBQ’s
– Two carports, 1 with automatic garage door
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Large windows throughout bask the home in natural light
– Air conditioning upstairs and gas heating in lounge
– Laminate floorboards and new carpets to rooms, entry, stairs and passageway
– Ample visitor car parking around the reserve
Norwood is right in the centre of the hustle and bustle within walking distance to The Parade housing countless restaurants, brunch spots and wine bars whilst still producing a homely and relaxing vibe. Public transport is right on your doorstep ready to whisk you into the city within minutes plus zoning to the highly regarded Norwood Primary & Norwood Morialta High Schools. Impossible not to fall in love with this home and its’ perfect location!
Pets: sorry, no pets
Water charges: Quarterly supply only to ensure gardens are watered regularly
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.