Stunning Renovated Terrace Home in the Heart of the City
$610 per week
Available: 7th June 2019
Love the cafe lifestyle? Then you are going to love this location. Gorgeous terraced home with all of the charm of yesteryear but without compromising any of the modern day conveniences.
– Stunning rear extension with clean cut contemporary lines and attention to detail
– Gourmet kitchen boasts a solid stone bench top with waterfall edge
– Gas cooking and integrated dishwasher
– Adjacent is a light filled casual living area which steps out to the rear portico with raised area for alfresco dining and relaxing
– Front formal sitting room, could easily be used as a third bedroom if required
– Formal dining room or another living area with ornate ( non-operational) fireplace
– Euro style laundry
– Massive master bedroom with access to the huge balcony for lazy Sunday breakfasts
– Built in robes to master bedroom
– Large sized second bedroom with robe
– Heritage themed updated bathroom with a luxury claw foot tub and separate shower
– R/C ducted air conditioning on the upper level
– Split system air conditioner to the extended lower level
– Polished timber floors in the original part of the home on both levels
– Rear lane access with roller door to off street parking
Walk to the central markets, or the Hutt street restaurant and cafe strip the choice is yours when you live in this convenient location.
Water charges: All water usage and supply charges
Exclusions from tenancy: Nil
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.