5:00PM - 5:15PM
Wednesday 08 May
10:45AM - 11:00AM
Saturday 11 May
Beautifully Presented Home in Top Location.
$465 per week
Available: 10th May 2019
A very smart home with a subtle elegance and stylish sophistication.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 and 3 with built in robes.
– Main with ensuite and a spacious walk in robe.
– Stunning kitchen boasting with cupboards, a Caesarstone island bench with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and crisp modern cabinetry.
– Formal sitting area.
– Open plan family/ dining space.
– Family bathroom with contemporary fittings, and a huge shower.
– Separate toilet and separate laundry with loads of cupboard space.
– Beautifully paved alfresco area with ceiling fans to all the bedrooms and a view to well-maintained private backyard with raised garden beds.
– Single garage with panel lift and internal and rear access doors.
– Huge alfresco area with ceiling fan
Other features include:
– Huge 5.5 KW Solar panel with German Inverter will be a huge benefit and cost saving to you throughout the year saving electricity cost.
– Ducted Air-condition (heating and cooling) throughout plus split system to the lounge and master bedroom.
– Celling fans to all the bedrooms and alfresco area.
– Floating bamboo floors.
– Neutral tones and down lights throughout the house.
– Security alarm.
– Filtered tap drinking water
– Raised garden beds
Located across from Rostrevor Tennis Club and parklands. Walking distance from Rostrevor College, Stradbroke School and Rostrevor Kindergarten. Skip the main roads to Rostrevor College & Norwood Morialta High School. Close to Bus stop.
Pets: Negotiable- may consider a small dog, must have very good references.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage and quarterly supply charge.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.