4:45PM - 5:00PM
Tuesday 04 June
Cosy Hills Home – Freshly Refurbished
$360 per week
Available: 7th June 2019
Enjoying a leafy garden outlook, this cute weatherboard cottage with a freshly refurbished interior and adaptable layout has all the makings of a cosy hills home.
– Two or three bedrooms (one could be a generous second living area)
– Lounge with feature fireplace
– Galley style kitchen with breakfast nook and view
– Open plan dining or study space
– Updated bathroom and laundry. Separate toilet
– Newly polished floorboards, fresh paint and new blinds throughout
– Built in robe to main bedroom
– Split system air conditioning
– Combustion wood fire
– Wrap around front verandah plus a rear terrace with valley view
– Single carport plus additional off street parking
– Fernery/shade house and established gardens
Conveniently close to Eden Hills railway station, Blackwood High and Primary schools, Flinders University and Blackwood shopping village.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.