Immaculate Home with Self Contained Granny Flat
$450 per week
Available: 30th October 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
This solid brick home has all the space for the growing family to enjoy.
– Three bedrooms all with built in robes, timber flooring and ceiling fans.
– Master bedroom has a split system air conditioner.
– Formal lounge room with, timber floorboards, split system air conditioner and gas heater.
– Tiled large family room with split system air conditioner.
– Eat in kitchen with gas cooker, pantry and loads of cupboards.
– Upgraded family bathroom with shower and bath.
– Second shower in laundry.
– Two toilets.
– Separate granny flat, teenagers retreat or games room with kitchenette and floating floorboards.
– Double carport with roller door, internal and external access.
– Under cover paved entertaining area
– Tool shed and workshop.
Public transport is at the end of the street, and the CBD is approx 15 minutes drive. Plenty or parks and the Morialta Conservation Park are nearby offering peace and serenity.
Quality walking distance local schools for all ages surround including Rostrevor College, Norwood-Morialta Middle School, Unisa Magill Campus, Rostrevor Kindergarten and Stradbroke Primary School.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.