$400 per week
Available: 6th May 2019
This gorgeous 2000 built reproduction Tudor courtyard home is perfect for the professional couple, retiree or small families.
Close to popular beaches at Grange and Semaphore, whilst still being a quick commute to the CBD which is only 10km away.
– Huge master suite with walk in robe, bay windows and access to the two way bathroom
– Good sized second and third bedrooms with built in robe to second bedroom
– Large open plan living at the rear with convenient access to the undercover entertaining area and fully landscaped gardens
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including electric oven, gas cooktop, built in pantry and breakfast bar for casual dining and to allow you to still be a part of the party when guests are over.
– Large bathroom with separate shower and bath, as well as separate toilet for added convenience.
– Spacious laundry to allow for extra storage
– Multi zoned ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout for year round comfort
– Automated single lock up garage
-This family friendly area offers plenty of facilities nearby, including West Lakes Westfield Shopping Centre, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and public transport, both bus and train.
Water – Quarterly Supply & All Usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.