12:00PM - 12:30PM
Tuesday 09 July
$535 per week
Available: 15th July 2019
This beautifully presented double fronted bluestone cottage is perfect in size and location for professionals wanting to reside close to the city.
Just 2.5kms from the CBD and a stone’s throw to Unley, King William Rd and Norwood cafe and restaurant precincts.
With not only local shopping but the CBD only minutes away, this property is an entertainer’s delight and is not to be missed.
– Three beautifully presented, good sized bedrooms – the main bedroom with built-in robes.
– The lounge room is full of natural light and leads out through French doors to the shaded courtyard area.
– A separate dining room offers great space and could be used as a study area instead.
– An upgraded stylish kitchen, with modern appliances – including large 900mm gas oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
– The main bathroom located off the dining room has a bath, shower and toilet.
– A small European laundry is positioned just off the kitchen
– A delightful and spacious courtyard area off the kitchen can be accessed by French Doors off the lounge room is a great outdoor entertaining area
Some other features:
– Period features throughout
– Polished timber floorboards and ceramic tiles
– Ducted Cooling for summer comfort
– Ornate ceilings
– Low maintenance gardens with a small rear lawn area
– Undercover rear carport for one car
– 2 street parking permits are available upon application to council
– Close to public transport on Fullarton and Glen Osmond Rd
Water Charges: All usage and supply charges
Exclusions from tenancy: All fireplaces
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.