Furnished with Class
As the COVID-19 virus outbreak continues to escalate, Harris Real Estate is committed to protecting the health & safety of not only our team, but you and the wider community.
We have now moved many of our open inspections to private viewings and by appointment only. Please register your interest and we will contact you to seek answers to the following questions before allowing you to attend.
– Are you in voluntary isolation or mandatory quarantine?
– Have you returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
– Been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
– Have any flu like symptom’s or been in contact with someone who is ill?
Confirming the upcoming inspection date & time will be subject to your response.
If your reply is YES to any of the questions you will be unable to attend the property. However, we will endeavour to arrange alternative options for you to view the property.
Future updates from SA Health & The World Health Organisation (WHO) will continue to guide our policies & procedures.
We have executed these measures not only to keep you, our team and the broader community safe but also to help prevent larger operational issues within Harris Real Estate.
We appreciated your co-operation & support at this time
$480 per week
Available: 8th April 2020
Exciting living is yours to enjoy in this centrally located apartment with all of the creature comforts and modern conveniences.
Secure 2nd floor apartment with larger than average room sizes is sure to appeal to the busy professional within close proximity to the popular central market precinct and easy access to public transport you will love the convenience of everyday.
– Large light filled open plan living / dining room with easy care floating timber flooring and comfortable furnishings and large screen television
– R/c Split system air conditioning
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking.
– Updated bathroom with large shower
– Cleverly concealed laundry space laundry including washer and drier
– Master bedroom with built in robe and queen bed
– Second bedroom with single bed and wardrobe
– Third small guest bedroom or ideal home office space
– Balcony with park and Hills views
– Secure entry to building and secure under cover car parking space
– Use of communal tennis court and BBQ area
– Secure bicycle parking area
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
This property is still available by private appointment. To make an appointment please contact the Property Manager.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.