An Absolute Treasure!
$470 per week
Available: 17th February 2021
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
This gorgeous city fringe single fronted cottage is set in a pretty tree lined street adjacent to Norwood offering the fabulous lifestyle and enviable enjoyment.
– Stunning character features yet with a modern contemporary interior
– Jarrah timber flooring and crisp white paintwork
– Large rear extension with soaring ceilings, and picture windows
– Easy care porcelain tiling adds to the fresh open space
– Two generously sized bedrooms, master with built in robes and bathroom access
– Striking black and white bathroom
– Modern kitchen with an elevated aspect overlooking the living and dining area
– Fully fenced private low maintenance rear yard with covered entertaining space
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Attic space above the kitchen for storage
Such a convenient lifestyle, less than a 5 minute drive to the Parade or 10 minutes to the city and within the thriving Magill Road precinct with many eateries and entertaining venues on your doorstep
Pets: Not Permitted.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.