Stunning Family Home
$680 per week
Available: 22nd January 2021
If you’re looking for an effortlessly stylish address moments from Adelaide’s best schools, this three to four-bedroom home set quietly between the gum-studded streets of Torrens Park offers an undisturbed home base.
– Sizeable bedrooms with built in robes
– Separate lounge room or a 4th bedroom
– Open plan living and kitchen area opening to entertaining area
– Kitchen with stone island bar, gas cook top and dishwasher
– Plantation shutters
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Large double garage plus off-street parking for two further cars
– Secure alarm system
– Rear service yard with garage access including a clothesline, rainwater tank and new garden shed
– Surrounded by quality schools including Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, while zoned to Unley High School and within the catchment area for Mitcham Village Kindergarten
– Walking distance to Torrens Park Train Station carrying you directly to the CBD
– Solar panels to be installed
Located conveniently close to Mitcham Square and Pasadena Foodland, with access to a plethora of bush walks in nearby Randell Park Trails and Brownhill Creek, settle in and enjoy this family-friendly address, just 12 minutes to the Adelaide CBD.
Pets: Not permitted
Water: Usage and quarterly supply charges apply
Lease term: 11 months
We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.