3:15PM - 3:30PM
Saturday 11 July
$450 per week
Available: 3rd August, 2020
Set in a prime seaside location, this recently updated home boasts multiple living zones for family functionality and is sure to instantly win you over with its’ stylish modern design and poolside entertaining.
– Three spacious bedrooms, main with roller shutters
– Two separate living areas
– Large modern kitchen with island bench, plenty of cupboard space, water filter and stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop and new dishwasher.
– Family bathroom with luxurious corner bath
– Huge all weather outdoor entertaining area overlooking the easy-care artificial lawn and sparkling in-ground pool – perfect for summer BBQ’s and dinner parties
– Secure undercover carport with roller door and additional off-street parking in driveway
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Solar panels for energy and cost savings
– New ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning system
– Ceiling fans
– Built in robes
– Coastal vibes throughout with warm floorboards, natural light, archways and a neutral colour palette
– Expansive block for the kids and pets to run around
Conveniently close to local schools, Hallett Cove shopping centre and train station as well as the beach and foreshore reserves including the popular Boardwalk clifftop walk. Westfield Marion, Flinders University and the McLaren Vale wine region are also within easy reach.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & shared usage
Exclusions: Old gas heating & evaporative air-conditioning system and spa function on bath
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.