Peaceful, Private and Secure!
$350 per week
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance
A sensational 3 bedroom townhouse positioned in a quality group.
– Floating timber floors
– Neutral tones
– On entry the lower level offers a formal lounge
– Open plan kitchen with dishwasher, good storage, electric cooktop and oven
– Dining area with sliding doors to rear courtyard and split system air conditioner
– A second toilet
– Internal laundry
– Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms
– Master with walk in robe and balcony
– Second bedroom built in robes
– Family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
– A single garage under the main roof has internal secure entry and access to the rear.
– A second carpark is available
– Ducted evaporative air conditioner up stairs
– Foxtel connection
Central to Golden Grove shopping precinct, schooling and medical facilities.
Pets: Negotiable – only one small pet allowed
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for the supply charges plus 1/11th of water usage
Exclusions: Alarm system excluded from the lease
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.