12:40PM - 1:00PM
Saturday 23 January
Trendy living in Cosmopolitan Norwood
$550 per week – Fully Furnished
Set in the heart of Norwood, this contemporary art-deco classic has been architecturally renovated to create a stunning home.
– 3 large bedrooms with built in robes in bedrooms 1 & 2
– Bathroom with double vanities and walk in shower
– Kitchen with large island bench, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Free Flowing Living Spaces that open to outside to make the most of indoor/outdoor living
– Landscaped gardens overlooked by huge alfresco area
Other features to enjoy:
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Double Glazing including V-lam acoustic glazing in all bedrooms and acoustic insulation in ceiling
– Separate laundry with second toilet
– Double Carport and extra visitor parking set behind remote controlled gates
– Large solar system
– Walk to Norwood Primary School, The Parade, Magill Road and the city
– Close to major public transport routes
– Convenient to Adelaide’s best schooling both public and private
– Picturesque parks nearby
All this, and it is just an easy stroll to the fabulous Norwood Parade.
Pets: Pets considered on application
Excludes: remote controlled gate & irrigation system
Water charges: all water usage & supply charges apply
We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.