A Quiet Hideaway & Great Entertainer
$360 per week
Available: 18th December 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
Quietly set back from the road, this renovated home unit offers a spacious interior as well as a leafy courtyard garden perfect for all weather entertaining.
– Two double bedrooms, main with built in robe
– Large lounge with wall mount for your TV
– Dining area extending outside to the courtyard garden
– Full sized kitchen with gas cooker and lots of delicious bench space
– Private courtyard with verandah, timber panelling and lush raised garden beds
– Tidy bathroom plus separate toilet
– Separate laundry
– Lock up garage for one car plus visitor space for another
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
Short walk to Warradale and Paringa Park primary schools as well as the wide open space of Bowker oval. Westfield Marion, Oaklands railway station and seaside Glenelg are also conveniently close by.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.