Luxury Living in Norwood
As the COVID-19 virus outbreak continues to escalate, Harris Real Estate is committed to protecting the health & safety of not only our team, but you and the wider community.
We have now moved many of our open inspections to private viewings and by appointment only. Please register your interest and we will contact you to seek answers to the following questions before allowing you to attend.
– Are you in voluntary isolation or mandatory quarantine?
– Have you returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
– Been in contact with someone who has returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
– Have any flu like symptom’s or been in contact with someone who is ill?
Confirming the upcoming inspection date & time will be subject to your response.
If your reply is YES to any of the questions you will be unable to attend the property. However, we will endeavour to arrange alternative options for you to view the property.
Future updates from SA Health & The World Health Organisation (WHO) will continue to guide our policies & procedures.
We have executed these measures not only to keep you, our team and the broader community safe but also to help prevent larger operational issues within Harris Real Estate.
We appreciated your co-operation & support at this time
$900 per week unfurnished / $930 per week fully furnished
Available: 3rd April, 2020
A rare find, full of opulence and space, this delightful four-bedroom emanates French provincial vibes whilst being positioned in the perfect cosmopolitan location. With the convenient option to lease fully-furnished, this property is a wonderful opportunity for the growing family or executive relocation.
– Huge master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity and private balcony
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 with their very own walk-in robes
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel Miele appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Dual living areas, formal lounge with cosy gas fireplace and surround sound
– Additional powder room downstairs
– Private courtyard with outdoor kitchen, wine fridge and protected by a vergola – perfect to sip your morning coffee or recline with a beer while cooking a family BBQ
– Low maintenance, with fully irrigated and landscaped gardens
– Secure double garage with internal access and additional off-street parking in driveway
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Timber floors and plush carpets throughout
– Security system
– Neutral colour palette
Norwood is right in the centre of the hustle and bustle within walking distance to The Parade which hosts countless restaurants, brunch spots and wine bar. Public transport is right on your doorstep ready to whisk you into the city within minutes, plus zoning to both the prestigious Rose Park Primary and Marryatville High Schools.
Pets: Negotiable on application
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage charges apply
Exclusions: Teppanyaki grill
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.