$650 per week
Available: 8 July, 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance
Teenagers? Elderly parents? This property accommodates the lot!
– 4 Bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
– Main with walk in robe and ensuite
– Security roller shutters to front bedrooms
– Huge open plan kitchen, dining and family room
– The stunning kitchen offers, caesar stone benchtops, 90cm free standing cooker, dishwasher and pantry
– Ducted r/c ac to the front of the house
– Evaporative ducted air and gas heater to the living are
– Fully tiled upgraded bathroom
– Separate toilet
– Large openings doors to large alfresco area with decking, outdoor kitchen and blinds
– Easy care gardens plus veggie patch
– 2 x Lock up carports with auto roller doors
Fully contained granny flat offering:
– Tiled kitchenette with gas upright cooker and space for a dining table
– Bathroom with shower, heat lamp and toilet
– Bedroom plus massenine accommodation
– Living area
– Portable air conditioner
Transport within walking distance.
St Ignatius College a short walk.
Stradbroke Primary, Athelstone and Thorndon Park Primary schools nearby.
Newton Village Shopping centre.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for water usage and supply charges
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
Thursday 18 June